Tussey Mountain Presents: Cabinet
Tussey Mountain Presents:
Sunday, July 24th, 2022
Doors 4pm | Show 4:30pm
Tickets on sale now!
With Supporting Acts:
All tickets are General Admission Tickets. A limited number of Tickets are available. Ticket price does not include convenience or handling fees. This show is Rain or Shine and tickets are non-refundable.
Tickets: $20.00 in advance + convenience and handling fees.
Day of Show: $25.00 + convenience and handling fees.
Kids 10 and under FREE (with ticketed Adult).
Day of show purchase is at the Box Office at the Tussey Mountain Information Center. Tickets will not be available at the Gate.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD & BEVERAGE.
NO CAMPING ON-SITE (See Lodging Information.)
Travel Information / Venue Parking
- Venue Parking Lot opens at 2:30 p.m. See Google Maps for venue location.
- No tailgating.
- No overnight parking.
- NO ALCOHOL outside the Amphitheater.
- Gate opens at 4:00 p.m.
- Show is rain or shine.
- No outside food and beverages.
- No Coolers.
- No Pets allowed.
- Chairs/blankets permitted.
- ATM On-site.
For event tickets on the day of the show, Buy Online or visit the Box Office in the Tussey Mountain Ski Information Centre (open until 8:00 p.m.), located to the right of the Lodge. (Event tickets cannot be purchased at the venue gate.)
Day-of-show Tickets: $25 plus handling fees.
Kids 10 and under are free with a ticketed adult.
Cool Off Zone!
Stay cool with our Slip-n-Slide and Sprinkler set up on the slope near Tower 2.
Tussey Mountain Fun Centre
- The Tussey Mountain Fun Centre will be open until 8pm. on Sunday, July 24th. All activities are weather permitting.
- All Concert goers will need a stamp AND TICKET STUB for reentry if they leave to use the Fun Centre Activities.
NO ALCOHOL outside the Amphitheater.
Gates open at 4:00 p.m. Music begins at 4:30 p.m.: Chris Strait, The Tussey Mountain Moonshiners, Obvious Pocket, Cabinet
- Tussey Mountain uses concession tickets for all food and beverages.
- Concession Tickets can be purchased with CASH from our on-site ticket booth.
- An ATM is available on the premises.
- Concession Tickets from previous Tussey Mountain events will be accepted.
- Concession Tickets never expire and can be used at future Tussey Mountain events.
Food & Beverages:
NO ALCOHOL outside the Amphitheater. No outside food or beverages permitted inside the Amphitheater.
Beer & Cocktails
- Elk Creek Cafe & Aleworks $7
- Otto’s Pub and Brewery $7
- Cocktails from local distillery Big Spring Spirits. $8
- Wine $8
- Soda $3
- Gatorade $3
- Bottled water ($2)
“We were just kids having fun, experimenting, and making music with each other… still are!”
Cabinet wears their influences like badges, honoring the canon of roots, rock, reggae, psychedelia, blues, bluegrass, country, and folk, weaving these sounds into a patchwork Americana quilt. But this music isn’t romanticizing or rehashing the past. Cabinet makes its mark on today. The steady aim of their harmonies soar straight onto target each time, the soaring vocals giving voice to the story of each song. Their music takes the long way home, treating its listeners like passengers on a ride through scenic back roads. Their live shows are inclusive, celebratory, and community-building. Members Pappy Biondo (banjo, vocals), J.P. Biondo (mandolin, vocals), Mickey Coviello (acoustic guitar, vocals), Dylan Skursky (electric bass, double bass), Todd Kopec (fiddle, vocals) and Jami Novak (drums, percussion) all live and love music, and aren’t afraid to show it.
Cabinet formed in 2006, bringing together players from various musical and personal backgrounds. Some of the members were barely old enough to drink legally, but their thirst for older music was unquenchable. Whether its rustic “American Beauty”-era Grateful Dead or old-timey bluegrass, Cabinet has digested it all. But that is not to say that Cabinet recreates older styles. No, this is music that might have its roots in the past, but it is current and vibrant, with a sense of celebrating the now.