Children age 5 & under ski free with a ticketed adult. Passes are required & issued in Tussey Mountain Ticket Office.
SEASON PASS RULES & REGULATIONS
- Season passes must be displayed at all times while skiing or riding
- Season passes are nonrefundable and nontransferable
- Lost or stolen season passes cannot be replaced
- If you lose or forget your pass, you will be charged $2.00 for a replacement daily ticket to ski for the day.
- Do not make copies or forgeries of your Season Pass, punishable by law
- Pass is subject to forfeiture with no refund for anyone violating established laws and mountain rules.
SEASON LOCKER CONTRACT (PURCHASE SEPARATELY)
- Lockers are available for a $175.00 fee, which does NOT include a lock. The rental period begins on Dec. 1, and ends April 15. Lockers are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Unless a specific locker is requested, assignments will be made randomly at the beginning of the season.
- Lockers are leased at your own risk. Tussey Mountain cannot guarantee that items placed in a locker will be safe from crime and/or vandalism. It is the renter’s responsibility to report any missing items to the proper authorities. Tussey Mountain will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Lockers must be emptied with the lock removed by April 15. After this date, a $30 storage fee will be charged. After July 1, the items will become the property of Tussey Mountain.