The Tussey Mountain Ski Swap is Friday, November 4th and Saturday, November 5th
Register to Shop:
*A note about your online ticket: the time slot that you have registered for appears in your eTix confirmation in the Price Code section below the general event info. Every ticket also lists the official start time of the day’s shopping (i.e. Friday at 5:00 PM or Saturday at 9:00 AM). That start time is NOT YOUR ENTRY TIME. If you are unsure of the time you have registered for, please get in touch with us.
SHOPPER REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
1. To Shop the Swap, you must register for a shopping time. Times are scheduled every 1.5 hours. (Friday p.m. at 5:00, 6:30, or 8:00; Saturday at 9:00 a.m., 10:30, 12:00 p.m., 1:30, or 3:00)
2. NEW THIS YEAR: Shopper Registration Fee is PER FAMILY, not per person.
3. Shopper Registration Fee is $40/family for Friday evening; $30/family for Saturday (*plus eTix fees).
4. If you make a purchase, your registration fee (*minus eTix fees) is deducted from the price of the items you purchase at the Swap, with your ticket/registration fee receipt. There are no refunds of the registration fee if you do not make a purchase.
Questions may be directed to [email protected].
Sell your used equipment or find new-to-you items for this season.
A few minor changes are in store for this year’s Tussey Mountain Ski Swap. Please read the instructions for item drop-off, and shopper registrations, as some details have changed from previous years.
DROP OFF TIMES: BEGINNING MONDAY, OCTOBER 17TH.
Drop-off hours are 12 p.m. – 6 p.m. Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. on Saturday.
NEW DROPOFF LOCATION: Equipment may be dropped off during drop-off hours *AT THE TUSSEY MTN LODGE – drive around the right side of the Lodge to the rear of the building, and enter through the double glass doors.* Items must be dropped off no later than Thursday, November 3rd at 6PM.
1. Equipment must be no more than 10 years old.
2. NEW THIS YEAR: No used clothing.
3. We accept gear for ALL Snow Sports: skis and snowboards, ice skates, snowshoes, cross country skis, helmets, goggles, etc.
4. Items must be clean and in good shape.
5. We reserve the right to refuse any items.
6. You may set your price for your items, or we are happy to provide suggestions. Tussey Mountain retains 25% of the price for items that are sold.
7. Items that are not sold MUST BE PICKED UP after the sale.